Plates are normally available in different grades as per the end use like for general fabrication Mild steel is used, Where their is more of wear and tear their Carbon/ Alloy Steel is used as per the requirements. When there is flow of water or chemicals in the use then Stainless Steel is used.
- General structurals
- Flanging and forming operations
- Atmospheric corrosion resistance, coal handling plant equipment like chutes, decking plates and other structures.
- Boilers and pressure vessels
- Penstock and high degree of abrasion resistance applications
- Abrasion resistant
- High Tensile
- Ship Building
- Oil and gas pipeline manufacturing
- Industrial Flooring
- Galvanizing Pots
- Fabrication of long members in auto sector